Drone Pilots Association - Free to join...

I think this is a stellar idea, and I have joined and will donate. The biggest problem I see in the 'Drone' community is a simple lack of common sense when it comes to where you operate your AC. And the only way to correct this is thru education. As a retired Military crew and also a retired LEO I am always amazed at the profound lack of common sense displayed by some individuals, I realize this is Darwinism at work but the consequences suffered by others due to these actions affect us all at some point. I will be following this endeavor with interest.

We should have our signatures have something like

DPA member #0008

Let me know when we have forums on there as well.

I will have some of my friends join as well. Thank you for this

I joined in early on when you started DPA. I have to comment that I do not see much changing on the website except for the updated tweets. I do not tweet. Not much has been added after the Education page and I see that the donations have slowed down considerably. My suggestion is to keep adding more content to peak our interests. These are just my observations, I am trying to find a reason to donate but I am not seeing any new info than tweets that are not always easy to follow thru on what you are trying to inform us about.

SilentAV8R said:
Not sure why, but the date is wrong for submitting comments to FAA on the Model Aircraft Rules. The deadline is September 23, 2014 not August 25, 2014.

The AMA got an extension of 30 day's.

Here is Peter's website which I find interesting. He is one busy man.

http://sachs.net/

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik