Drone killer

Interesting article Fat Albert
But jeeze scary stuff... easy enough to use in the desert, but what about in a city, or near other aircraft, what about LASER scatter/reflection, if you get that in your eye..? :eek:

Waylander

Yeah, scary stuff.

I wonder if you can get an updated package, I don't think it has power windows or air conditioning. I do like the stabilizing jacks, sleep better at night in those windy desert sand storms.

Rod

Reactions: Phantom Pirate
LMAO! That's GREAT!

Well, scratch that plan of a drone business in Isreal, unless it's sales. I second the duck hunting option.
Here's a pic of my next door neighbors.
17615.jpeg

Attachments

• 19664.jpeg
    19664.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: Phantom Pirate
Holy Smokes!

Where is the big propeller?
The one you put on the boat motor so you don't have to start the truck?

Rod

This prop pushes quite well. With low fuel and a little chop on the water, we're pushing 90 (mph).
FB_IMG_7706856861464190321.jpeg

Well......we're getting way off topic, but I just gotta say, "That's a real fine scooter you got there Dave!" But 90mph on the water??? Not THIS old man! :eek:

Yes, back on track, opening huge DJI retail store in Isreal soon, or just drone insurance at an inflated rate.
Imagine what that could do to a person. I'll bet they already know. Just flashing it across an enemy's eyes would fry the cornea's instantly, and my guess is they will/did do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan