Drone Crates Roller Case Review

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have had some comments in my other videos from people wondering how I transport my Phantom and accessories. Here is a quick little review that I did of the Phantom 3 Roller Case by DroneCrates. I absolutley love this case, and I put it through a lot. If you do a lot of traveling, I certainly recommend something similar to this to protect your devices. Let me know if you have any questions about it.
http://www.dronecrates.com

Reactions: Wurzel
You have one of the early ones before they fixed the battery compartments being too close together. Contact DroneCrates and they'll send you a new foam insert.

You have one of the early ones before they fixed the battery compartments being too close together. Contact DroneCrates and they'll send you a new foam insert.

Good to know, thanks for the tip. It really isn't an issue for me but I wanted to point it out for other people. I am currently designing some cases that are DJU battery shaped that will fit in those spots for other camera accessories. They will be 3D printed

You can see my review at the bottom of the page in the links section below, basically it's the same review as yours but Drone Crates contacted me and sent me the new foam inside after I made the video. Since then I have cut mine up and added a lot more to it that you can see here - I made some mods to my Drone Crate

Now after having mine set up for a long time, I'm going to make my own case next that's big enough to hold my DSLR, 2 other Camcorders and everything needed for all of them and the Phantom centered in the middle with complete protection for the props.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj