Drone Crates Phantom 3 Case (discount inside)

Just wanted to let everyone know cases are back in stock and shipping same day again. Also thank you to all those of you who placed order the last couple of weeks.

Why air mail it in the first place? that's why its so pricey, I mean that's the price of another crate.

I don't have your backpack but wanted to see if you would sell the foam insert only. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a company based in Israel called Buy2USA that basically receive your product and ship it to Israel in case the retailer will not ship to Israel, They are based in NJ, And according to the package info you provided they can ship it here for 82$ so what am I missing? Why can't you?, They'll ship it for 82$ and make a profit.

We have a company based in Israel called Buy2USA that basically receive your product and ship it to Israel in case the retailer will not ship to Israel, They are based in NJ, And according to the package info you provided they can ship it here for 82$ so what am I missing? Why can't you?, They'll ship it for 82$ and make a profit.

I'm not sure how they manage to do that. Maybe they combine goods and bulk send containers to Israel? We would be happy to ship it to that company for you and then they can forward it on for you. Shipping to NJ is around $32 so it would only cost $2 plus whatever they charge you.

Took my new bag on an excursion today and it did a wonderful job. The foam cutouts are very precisely machined with an emphasis on batteries (it will hold seven). The fabric used in the pack itself seems quite durable and stood up to the multiple branches I dodged today. The zippers (while plastic) are of a heavier gauge and seem to be up to the job, but the highlight of this pack for me is the many-many pockets. I pack an eight inch tablet for flight and a 13 inch laptop for playback as well as all the other goodies a Phantom pilot packs. This puppy has pockets I haven't even filled yet! Had to do a little router work cause I have detachable prop guard brackets on my bird, but it was a piece of cake. Great pack and fantastic customer support

Reactions: Kris@DroneCrates
Took my new bag on an excursion today and it did a wonderful job. The foam cutouts are very precisely machined with an emphasis on batteries (it will hold seven). The fabric used in the pack itself seems quite durable and stood up to the multiple branches I dodged today. The zippers (while plastic) are of a heavier gauge and seem to be up to the job, but the highlight of this pack for me is the many-many pockets. I pack an eight inch tablet for flight and a 13 inch laptop for playback as well as all the other goodies a Phantom pilot packs. This puppy has pockets I haven't even filled yet! Had to do a little router work cause I have detachable prop guard brackets on my bird, but it was a piece of cake. Great pack and fantastic customer support

Thanks for the review!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj