Drivers for Phantom 2?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 which has been like a good friend for me. I have a different computer now and I downloaded the DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer and it will not open. It says blocked for my safety. Any ideas on how to remedy this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Will

I have a Phantom 2 which has been like a good friend for me. I have a different computer now and I downloaded the DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer and it will not open. It says blocked for my safety. Any ideas on how to remedy this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Will
Have you tried to run the file as administrator? Just right click on the file and you should then have that option.

When I did I got this notice, (photo 1). Then, I restarted in safe mode and it Almost installed but failed. I set the clock back to 2012 and again it failed. (photo 2). Not sure where I can go from here. DJI told me to try another computer. I really don't want to buy a computer to fly this 3500.00 drone. When you spend this much, end of life should be 20 years! Thank you for your thoughts. I appreciate this.

Attachments

• Runasadministrator.jpg
    Runasadministrator.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Timereset.jpg
    Timereset.jpg
    895.2 KB · Views: 240
Sounds like your computer's firewall, anti-virus/malware blocker is blocking all your efforts.

Maybe turn off your firewall and try it again (as long as you know this application is safe), then be sure to turn it back on before connecting back to the internet.

Some antivirus software is very picky about .exe files. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31