Drastic speed reduction with new Firmware

I understand what you're saying. It's not fun watching to see if you're reaching a limit. But I will guarantee you find the Typhoon H has it's issues as well. And before you know it, you may realize all drones have issues, regardless.

Have you tried contacting dji about the two batteries with issues? I would think if handled properly they may replace them for you. Especially with all the recent battery related problems going on.
Good idea about contacting DJI you never know they might replace, bearing in mind though they haven't got the best customer service but worth a try I guess! I really do want obstacle avoidance though decisions decisions lol. Cheers M8

I would return the batteries to whoever you bought the drone from. Or just give DJi a call if you find out something new posted here good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The safe reading is in play due to dji setting it up that way. Apparently if it reaches the set amount it must have an ability to cause permanent damage to the aircraft. The red is going to only appear when the voltage reading reaches in the 3.4 range. There is likely two possibilities you will see this happen. It would be either from remaining charge, or one of the battery cell's is bad not allowing it to maintain the supplied power. Full throttle will give the fastest way to reach the red. Flying into a headwind and trying to maintain a higher speed, or full throttle while climbing in altitude are both drain power the most.

If you see red, or are close to reaching it, all you have to do is back off the lever and not ask for as much power.
Wait you said "Apparently if it reaches the set amount it must have an ability to cause permanent damage to the aircraft.". We can damage our drone? Or are you saying that they fixed it in the firmware so we can't put too much demand on he batteries now ?

I would return the batteries to whoever you bought the drone from. Or just give DJi a call if you find out something new posted here good luck

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Will do cheers m8.

Wait you said "Apparently if it reaches the set amount it must have an ability to cause permanent damage to the aircraft.". We can damage our drone? Or are you saying that they fixed it in the firmware so we can't put too much demand on he batteries now ?

I'm guessing the reasoning for the fix. It should be ok to fly now.

I'm guessing the reasoning for the fix. It should be ok to fly now.
Hi Frank. Just a quick couple of questions if you don't mind! I only ever get a maximum of 16 satellite's now when I used to get up to 21, and also I get camera flicker from one copter but not the other one, strange as they were both purchased at same time & both running on exactly same setting's and firmware. Any thoughts???

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic