Don't try this at home! Not for beginners

That's a common "question/comment" but in one of his videos he actually pours water from a bottle to demonstrate it's not reversed in Post Production. I think this kid has like a 6th sense or something. He's like the Drone Whisperer or something. Suffice to say he has major skills.
To make a famous quote “The Right Stuff”

Reactions: BigAl07
Cool shot! Reversed footage no way! You'de never make it through the opening flying forwards. He's not looking at the video image on his screen, he watching the drone itself making sure it's lined up. If he tried to fly forwards, you're controls would be backwards.. much harder shot to navigate thru that tiny hole. Notice the camera doesn't move/pivot until he passed thru the eye(danger zone) that's the first time he can safely look down at his screen. Now I would argue.. if you reverse that footage as is... taking it from a 'pull back' to a 'push forward' it'll look far more dramatic. Either way cool f-ing shot! Keep it up(literally).

Reactions: Lhonskie18
Cool shot! Reversed footage no way! You'de never make it through the opening flying forwards. He's not looking at the video image on his screen, he watching the drone itself making sure it's lined up. If he tried to fly forwards, you're controls would be backwards.. much harder shot to navigate thru that tiny hole. Notice the camera doesn't move/pivot until he passed thru the eye(danger zone) that's the first time he can safely look down at his screen. Now I would argue.. if you reverse that footage as is... taking it from a 'pull back' to a 'push forward' it'll look far more dramatic. Either way cool f-ing shot! Keep it up(literally).

Thanks. I just figured out, it's more suspense if i reverse the video and upload on youtube but the problem is theres a lady walking with her umbrella. I did a forward shot in the canopy branches in my other youtube videos. Check my channel and look at "katathani beach phuket" video. Have fun!

Thanks. I just figured out, it's more suspense if i reverse the video and upload on youtube but the problem is theres a lady walking with her umbrella...

Yea, the trick is to bring a friend or two with you and have them slowly walk backwards as you film the shot.. then when you reverse the footage in post it looks normal.

Reactions: Lhonskie18

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94