Done with my P3S...I think...

Danno02, I worked in San Luis Obispo a long long time ago and i'm sure it's changed.I was wanting a P3P but DJI just released their P3 SE,4K camera and range is way out there.It doesn't have Light Bridge but it does have extended wifi something so there is virtually no lag.Meanwhile.i'm still flying my P3s til the smoke clears. LoL
Reading the specs on the SE looks pretty good. I would still be flying my standard if I hadn't broke it :( .
This was my first time in SLO, so I have nothing to compare it too. Nice little town. Im from way up north of SLO in the East Bay Area....it was a bit of a drive.

Reactions: Older_Man
Then you did have a good ride to SLO,I didn't live there but worked for Southern Pacific RR and lived near Santa Maria.
The specs on the SE are looking great and I can almost hear it calling my name :) but so is the P3P so I don't know :( .

The specs on the SE are looking great and I can almost hear it calling my name :) but so is the P3P so I don't know :( .
P3P is a better option if you need 4K video, longer range and lighbridge. I don't trust the SE as it is wifi based and usually they are more sensitive to interference than lighbridge.

Reactions: Squirrel!
P3P is a better option if you need 4K video, longer range and lighbridge. I don't trust the SE as it is wifi based and usually they are more sensitive to interference than lighbridge.
The SE also has 4K video and I think the range is right up there with the P3P.No it doesn't have Lightbridge but it has extended wifi and I think somebody on another thread tested one and didn't notice any lag with the video.I'm still on the fence tho ...

Reactions: 0v3rrid3
So far super happy with the P3P, ranges with out modification is fantastic. My work buddy gave me one of his older Whistle Dog GPS devices, works great. The rubber collar clip fits nice and snug on the leg. Slides in and out of the clip for easy recharging. No more fear of loosing my bird.

Reactions: Older_Man
Danno02,i'm still debating between the P3P and the P3 SE but i'm still flying my P3S so right now i'm in no hurry.The weather hasn't been cooperating very well and I have a lot other things that i'm trying to get done.

If you desire to sell it-I would love to get a cheap bird for my son to fly and not worry about him crashing it. He wouldn't need a camera because he will only be allowed to fly it with my supervision los in an open field. So your broken one would be perfect! Let me know what you would like for it and I my be interested for my son :)

If you desire to sell it-I would love to get a cheap bird for my son to fly and not worry about him crashing it. He wouldn't need a camera because he will only be allowed to fly it with my supervision los in an open field. So your broken one would be perfect! Let me know what you would like for it and I my be interested for my son :)

I'll keep you in mind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus