Dolphin chasing fish

The daft fish kept swimming back in front of the dolphin each time it had just managed to escape the jaws.
Darwinian selection at its finest.
Great footage though. Nicely done.

Reactions: len750
I like the fish pulling a sharp turn and whipping around behind the dolphin LOL... If that was in Canada, the drone operator would likely be in jail now. They don't like people "harassing" wildlife

Do you think P.O.I. was being used? I'm still new, so be kind please. :)

No I don’t think poi was used.

He was not harassing wildlife in that the drone did not change the habits of the wildlife. But I agree if wildlife was reacting to the noise and or sound of the drone, watch out!

Reactions: Cavepig7
that was fun to watch, I'm glad the video was still up. West coast of Central Florida for me Indian Rocks Beach. I'm a captain retired I wish I'd had these when I was chartering. I'm still going to use it to chase Tarpon down the beach in a month. Captain Ken

that was fun to watch, I'm glad the video was still up. West coast of Central Florida for me Indian Rocks Beach. I'm a captain retired I wish I'd had these when I was chartering. I'm still going to use it to chase Tarpon down the beach in a month. Captain Ken
and permit on the wrecks should be fun. Bought are used P4 for fishing don't want to use my p4p Plus

That flying was unbelievable. To keep that tussle in the center for so long! Amazing viewing but how did they do it? I have tried it and never got anywhere close to that accurate flying.

No I don’t think poi was used.

He was not harassing wildlife in that the drone did not change the habits of the wildlife. But I agree if wildlife was reacting to the noise and or sound of the drone, watch out!

I know he wasn't harassing wildlife... that's why I put it in quotes... However to a government official, they would consider it harassment and likely end up with a decent fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav