Dolomites - Beautiful Mountains in Europe!

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

In August this year I visited the Dolomites - a beautiful mountain landscape in Italy. During the long and sweaty hikes, I made some great drone shots and packed them into this video. Take a look at it. About feedback I would be very happy :)

Greetings from Germany

Marcel Mader

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Spectacular! The Dolomites is my first place to see before I die. Thank you for sharing this beautiful footage with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Air Adventure
Very nicely done!

Hi everybody,

In August this year I visited the Dolomites - a beautiful mountain landscape in Italy. During the long and sweaty hikes, I made some great drone shots and packed them into this video. Take a look at it. About feedback I would be very happy :)

Greetings from Germany

Marcel Mader

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Very nice breathtaking there are some nice places in the world that must one of them not got that in uk lol ??Good work

Yes, really photogenic mountains. The video is great. Only those stills turns too fast to see them in details.
The only problem at Dolomites is that the place is overcrowded with tourists.

I've been several times in thet region but haven't flying there yet.
How is the wind arount that mountains? Could be very variable in strenght and direction.

@Peter.S thank you, yes it´s beautiful there. This was my first time there, but for sure not my last time :)

@Andy9 Thank you :) You are right, there are many of Tourists. But when you visit the places very early or in the evening it´s ok. The wind was no Problem when i was there, no warning... But there was a compass failure and i had to calibrate the compass very often.

Compass failure in Dolomiti ?
Did anybody experience such an issue? Are those mountains made of steel or what?
It would be really interesting to know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31