Does anyone use the 6000 mAh battery

I use 2 of the Limefuel 6000mAh and l love them. Even just the increase in confidence alone is worth it, I'm always expecting the bird to fall from the air any second while I use genuine DJI ones.
No problems to date, and definitely a noticeable increase in flight time. Probably 1.5 to 2 minutes or so.

I also have the limefuel one and it seems a little stronger. For that price why not try it.

Did you have to make any adjustments for weight compensation ?

How many cycles on the Limefuels? Curious to see how they hold up after 40-50 cycles.

So not to kick a dead horse, but you never had any issues with the back (battery removal side) being heavier and the drone flipping backward upon take off? That seems to be an issue with mine. Havent begun adjustment on that yet.

Not at all. If I was not the one putting the battery in the copter I would not know it was any different from stock.

Appreciate your response. Found the flipping over to be from selecting Mode 2 in the RC settings.

I hope someone is still watching this post....just got a Limefuel 6000 - put it in my Vision+ and couldn't get it out. Took two people and 15 minutes to pry it free.
Is this normal? can't be? does it loosen up with time...I'm seriously debating if I should just send it back to Amazon.

I have a Limefuel 6000. It is a little harder to release, but not what you describe.

I have one also and I don't have any trouble getting mine out. If it's as bad as you described I think I would send it back as well.

Had it in and out now three times...and its getting a little better, but still takes two people to remove. Its not the back slide pockets (got silicone on that), its the actual blade sockets that are sticking. Has anyone ever tried conductive grease on the electrical blades? or does that sound as risky and I think it does?

Auto parts stores sell a bulb socket grease in very small packets. I would try that first.

Had it in and out now three times...and its getting a little better, but still takes two people to remove. Its not the back slide pockets (got silicone on that), its the actual blade sockets that are sticking. Has anyone ever tried conductive grease on the electrical blades? or does that sound as risky and I think it does?

Hey guys try this out, it works for me;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thankfully I saw that video early on when I started flying... Makes things easy [emoji3]

Thankfully I saw that video early on when I started flying... Makes things easy [emoji3]
Yep same as me when I 1st started flying;) I had a nightmare trying to get the batteries out but after seeing the vid well so much easier;)

I saw the video and that works fine for DJI batteries, but not my Limefuel. Got an e-mail back from Limefuel that informed me that if I put any kind of grease on the contacts (conductive or di-electric) I was going to be very very very sorry I did.
Almost sent it back to Amazon, but decided to plug it in and out of the charger (unplugged of course) to see if it loosened up, and about 50 times around it does seem to have loosened up some. Still takes two of us to drag it free, but its somewhat easier now and has become a bonding experience over the course of this week for my wife and I.

BTW - the trick to the DJI batteries is to dab a little silicone grease on the two slot indentations in the plastic at the rear of the battery. I think I found that on one of Simons youtubes....it really works (but not on Limefuel).

Another note - I'm breaking the Limefuel in right now, but if my math is right, its going to give me about another 3 to 4 minutes of airtime. No issues flying the Limefuel at all (other than getting it out).

thanks for the comments -

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic