Does anybody use these Litchi tools?

Reaction score
The ones where you can plot a mission, then grab it and move it, or rotate it. I see no real use for those at all.

Actually there is a use. You can plan a litchi mission for "location A," but it's safer to fly and you know the lay of the land better at "Location B." So you move the mission to location B on the map, you may need to rotate it a bit to get it to fit right. Then you test fly the mission at Location B to make sure all your settings are hitting correctly. Then you later go to Location A for the actual, proven safe and rehearsed mission. I just did this for a mission a couple weeks ago.

Actually there is a use. You can plan a litchi mission for "location A," but it's safer to fly and you know the lay of the land better at "Location B." So you move the mission to location B on the map, you may need to rotate it a bit to get it to fit right. Then you test fly the mission at Location B to make sure all your settings are hitting correctly. Then you later go to Location A for the actual, proven safe and rehearsed mission. I just did this for a mission a couple weeks ago.
for the one way mission, or looped mission, will it RTH automatically at critical battery status, like P4, using the app.?
Thank You.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have started documenting major road construction at the entrance monument to my neighborhood, which will be demolished and rebuilt to accommodate the widening.
With the saved Litchi mission, I can fly the exact same path every time over the next two years and hope put together some time-lapse type of photos and maybe even some video.

I also used Litchi for a community event a couple of weeks ago. I was able to fly the mission numerous times before the event started, tweaking it each time to get the angles to look good. I also could ensure the AC was in roped off areas or median to minimize the number of people underneath if something went wrong.
The Town liked the results and even posted it on their social media!

Reactions: Raja777m
for the one way mission, or looped mission, will it RTH automatically at critical battery status, like P4, using the app.?
Thank You.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I would think so. It's going to get the home point from take off point regardless of the mission set up. I know a Litchi mission overrides RTH in a loss of signal situation and continues the mission. I would like to think the bird overrides Litchi and RTH on low battery scenario.

Reactions: Raja777m
I have started documenting major road construction at the entrance monument to my neighborhood, which will be demolished and rebuilt to accommodate the widening.
With the saved Litchi mission, I can fly the exact same path every time over the next two years and hope put together some time-lapse type of photos and maybe even some video.

I also used Litchi for a community event a couple of weeks ago. I was able to fly the mission numerous times before the event started, tweaking it each time to get the angles to look good. I also could ensure the AC was in roped off areas or median to minimize the number of people underneath if something went wrong.
The Town liked the results and even posted it on their social media!
Did you add sound effect? Nice video! Wish my town would have used my shots instead of their shitty ground pics. Bastards didnt even reply to me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl