Do you shoot real estate video with your drone?

Reaction score
If so, I have a couple of questions:

1. Where do you hide to stay out of sight of the drone on exteriors? I mean you cannot block the remote's line of sight to the drone, right? Or can you just sit in your car with the remote and fly out of sight?
  2. Do you ever fly it indoors in the property?

Thanks!

1. Where do you hide to stay out of sight of the drone on exteriors? I mean you cannot block the remote's line of sight to the drone, right? Or can you just sit in your car with the remote and fly out of sight?
The same place you work from to shoot any other subject .. wherever is convenient.
There's no problem staying out of view when shooting anything else ... why would it be a problem when shooting real estate?
  1. Do you ever fly it indoors in the property?
No

Reactions: snowghost
The same place you work from to shoot any other subject .. wherever is convenient.
There's no problem staying out of view when shooting anything else ... why would it be a problem when shooting real estate?

No
Whenever I fly there is a clear line of sight between my controller and the drone - Hence my question...

That's just the physics which applies to anyone flying a drone.
But there's nothing to say that you have to stand somewhere on that line, between the drone and your subject..
Love your photographs. The ship Signal Alpha with the rainbow is just stunning.

Reactions: Meta4
As long as the drone is pointing away from you, you'll be out of sight from the camera.

@B-Scene
I try to hide underneath trees if available. After this, I try to hide around the corner of the property while still keeping the drone in view. In either case. I still do a little photo editing to remove me from the picture.

Reactions: Adamborz
As stated above, I try and not let the drone’s camera point directly at me in video. Pictures I don’t ao much mind they are a lot easier than video to edit.

Yes I shoot interior video with a spark but you need pretty big places or your angle of view is very tight…

I use phantom 4 pros still outside.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers