Do you like cars?

Where is your love?

• With the Germans

• I like the Italians

• Nothing like American Muscle

• A car is just a tool for me, I don't care what I (have to) drive

• I don't have a car (but would like one)

• I don't have a car (I don't need one, ever heard of the subway?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
My 62 Fairlane sport coupe, 347 stroker motor, 6 speed auto, Currie 8.8" rear/with wilwood disc brakes all around.
And, modern muscle- 06 GTO, last one shipped to our shores!

Attachments

• Side F_lane.JPG
    Side F_lane.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 485
  • IMG_1434.JPG
    IMG_1434.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 507
I have a couple or three toys.

moparandford.jpg

And this one's my daily driver on good days. I've heard most of the clean garage jokes by now, I built it all (including the cabinets) myself :)

garage07082016.jpg

Out of all the ones that have come and gone (I change vehicles like some folks change pants) I probably miss this one the most. And yes, I wheeled the snot out of it.

rti.jpg

Last edited:
Does my beloved Tesla Model S P85+ count as American Muscle? I think so and love it so much!

It's my 3rd Tesla and I'm never going ICE again!

Nest spring I will be getting a Energica Eva electric motorcycle as well for commuting. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2485.JPG
    IMG_2485.JPG
    560.1 KB · Views: 421
Does my beloved Tesla Model S P85+ count as American Muscle? I think so and love it so much!

Naa, it counts as a lot of $ to be a beta tester :p Nice cars, but definitely a bit too far into the apex of the technology curve at this point, if for no other reason than I live too far from "civilization" if it needs to be fixed. For gods sake the local FCA dealer had my Challenger a month just trying to get the push button start fixed.

Kind of sad given my employer has one of the largest solar arrays in the state and free charging.

I like how they rYde, but not really how they look. ;-)
Been to several Demo Days and always prefer to take out an ST.

RedHotPoker

I like how they rYde, but not really how they look. ;-)
Been to several Demo Days and always prefer to take out an ST.

RedHotPoker
When i bought mine there were no other models so i really don't know all the differences. Also, i only have 1 dealer near me so i don't have the opportunity to participate in many demo days (and the dealers a crook). I like the idea behind the RT but my longest ride on mine has been about 2 hours (NY to PA) a couple of times so i really have no use for a touring version.

Had to wait 397 days after ordering to get this Hellcat - just because I refused to pay the ridiculous "Market Adjustments" most dealers were charging -
20151018_sm.jpg

When i bought mine there were no other models so i really don't know all the differences. Also, i only have 1 dealer near me so i don't have the opportunity to participate in many demo days (and the dealers a crook). I like the idea behind the RT but my longest ride on mine has been about 2 hours (NY to PA) a couple of times so i really have no use for a touring version.
There are a group of us that rYde SpYders together. When
I go, there are weekend trips to various small towns within Alberta. Usually within a couple hundred kilometers of the capital.
It's a good feeling, to be on the road. Any road. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

My toys. 2005 300C, 2004 Night Train, 2011 Street Triple

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20