Do I need to edit this video? The need for speed ski jets and P4P v2 drone.

Thanks for sharing John G. Nice flying and great shots. As long as you asked, I would agree with Nightwolf, needs to be shortened. After about 90 seconds I found myself dragging the progress bar to see if there was anything different besides the footage of the jet ski's. Please don't take this as a criticism, just my opinion. Save any edit clips, you never can have enough B shots.

I counted at least 12 edits I "should" make. Should I?
I know I should but........... sometimes we want to *** it all. Or is it **** it!
The video is excellent I would leave it as it is unless the poor chap who fell off wants you to get rid lol

I counted at least 12 edits I "should" make. Should I?
I know I should but........... sometimes we want to *** it all. Or is it **** it!

so at about 2:39 the girl got a little sea sick, going back and fourth. You should not be so fearful of flying over them and panning the camera down as that makes a fantastic shot and stops you from panicking when its about to happen. I also think getting a little closer to the action will provide the client with a better video.

The one thing you do not want to hear from a client is " That could have been anyone on the Sail Boat so just a few minutes of a close up is worth a fortune to the clients , if this was a client.

One thing that was also clear is that they were not helpful in you making the video , as they made it a bit harder .

Some close up B roll would have made this really nice and the clients would love it.

The dilemma is I was way out of line. I should never had recorded it, edited it, although there was almost none of that, or posted it.
By the book most of it, or at least half was far too close to people. It was, by the book, well within the 30-meter rule.

I should make a second one, delete all the scenes that are way too close, and in many people’s minds downright dangerous. Keep the original stating this is what you should not do because it breaks every rule about UVA regulations. I had no waver or no high qualification to do this. Yet no one was in any real danger, but they could have been.

What dilemmas in our world? The shear fun and exhilaration of doing it but it breaks the rules. We need rules, I agree with them. You have to wear seatbelts in cars and so on and so on. We live in exciting times but they are full of questions.
It was a hot day and I intended to go for a swim but the forecast predicted high winds within an hour or two so I thought I would have a fly first. Then these guys came along and decided to show off in front of the drone with a camera and they could clearly see me on the cliff top. What I should have done is get them close and get them to shout out their email or phone number.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl