Do I need HDMI on my tablet?

Reaction score
I am still trying to find tablet for DJI Pilot app. Like Sony Xperia Z3 Compact tablet, do not have a HDMI conecction, do I need HDMI?
Can you connect e.g. extra display on it?

Take a look at - >

Nice little bit explaining difference between phantom 3 and inspire 1 controller at about 06:30. No hdmi on phantom 3 controller I'm afraid.

Yes, I know, the controller has not HDMI. But is the HDMI connector useless on tablet, do I need HDMI on tablet?

I'm sure it has its uses. Quick and easy way of playing videos you have made or edited on a TV but you can also get a cable that plugs into the micro USB and hooks up to hdmi on your TV.

Only difference I presume is a hdmi would be a better quality output.

That's the one. I have a Samsung galaxy s 8.4 and use a similar adapter for viewing movies/photos but has a built in USB lead aswell like this one http://r.ebay.com/xG8hW2.

Think it's down to personal preference on what tablet/Brand you want first

I am still trying to find tablet for DJI Pilot app. Like Sony Xperia Z3 Compact tablet, do not have a HDMI conecction, do I need HDMI?
Can you connect e.g. extra display on it?

Several YouTube reviewers test out various HDMI out tablets and they found Nvidia Shield is the best one, next to the iPad. It has very low latency and HDMI output.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj