Do i need a iosd mini for my set up?

I have an immersion RC 600mw 5.8 GHz A/V Transmitter and a black pearl 7 inch screen. Do I also need the isod mini in there to get a picture or can I fly without one for now? any help would be great thanks so much guys!

You can fly without mini iOSD but you just won't have telemetry such as what percentage of the battery you have left and say at 500m you will not be able to see the LEDs on your craft.

for right now I'm probably going to keep it under 500 meters when filming because I've basically spent most my money for my set up already. when I soldered my transmitter fpv last time it wouldn't allow my quad to turn on any idea why?

for right now I'm probably going to keep it under 500 meters when filming because I've basically spent most my money for my set up already. when I soldered my transmitter fpv last time it wouldn't allow my quad to turn on any idea why?

After soldering the power and video cables are you receiving video on the monitor? As for the P2 not turning on you either splashed solder on the main board or you crossed the wires and shorted out L2 on the main board. Another cause for it not to start is the GPS module in the top shell is not plugged into the main board. The L2 coil acts like a fuse and it's right in front of the cam socket.
http://i.imgur.com/Kzglp2t.jpg

Reactions: Benvg
I had the wires outside the main compartment so i couldn't have splashed solder and i believe that all my wires were correct. I couldn't receive video because the phantom wouldn't turn on and i am really nervous as to why this happened because i don't want to mess up anything. Jason we have the same exact set up down to the antenna... can you pm me in order to get some pics or something?

I had the wires outside the main compartment so i couldn't have splashed solder and i believe that all my wires were correct. I couldn't receive video because the phantom wouldn't turn on and i am really nervous as to why this happened because i don't want to mess up anything. Jason we have the same exact set up down to the antenna... can you pm me in order to get some pics or something?

Here are the photos.
IMG_1550.jpg IMG_1551.jpg IMG_1554.jpg

It just scrolls it doesn't show the Gopro feed what's going on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    847.7 KB · Views: 451

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads