Dng file conversion

Reaction score
When taking pictures with my p4p and I try to look at them on my computer it says I need to convert them from dng to jpg. I have windows 7 and it has photo gallery and they won't convert so I can't see any of my pictures. If I take a video it comes out as a MP4 and I can watch it no problem. Can someone please tell me how I can see my pictures? This is driving me nuts! Thanks for any help.

When taking pictures with my p4p and I try to look at them on my computer it says I need to convert them from dng to jpg. I have windows 7 and it has photo gallery and they won't convert so I can't see any of my pictures. If I take a video it comes out as a MP4 and I can watch it no problem. Can someone please tell me how I can see my pictures? This is driving me nuts! Thanks for any help.
By the way I'm taking the sd card out of the drone and putting it in my computer to try to view but all I can see are the MP4 video

You can convert .dng to .jpg quite easily, but if you are not doing any overly complex photography, why not just set your save format in the app to .jpg. That would eliminate any conversions.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
You can convert .dng to .jpg quite easily, but if you are not doing any overly complex photography, why not just set your save format in the app to .jpg. That would eliminate any conversions.
How can I set my save format to .jpg? If I could figure that out I would be fine

There is a setting in the app to change the format. The same way for video as well. I don't have a screen shot handy for a visual for you, but it will be in your camera settings.

Found one! It will look something like this:

PICTURE FORMAT.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4