DJI ZENMUSE XT2 DUAL-SENSOR THERMAL CAMERA (RGB+IR)

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm selling a DJI Zenmuse XT2 dual sensor thermal imaging gimbal camera. It is 19mm and 640x512 resolution, 9 Hertz.

Comes with the following:

-DJI XT2 camera (19mm, 640x512 resolution and 9 Hertz rate)

-32gb micro sd (x2)

-Original DJI Water-proof storage case

-Original box

-Documentation+manual

The camera was bought September 2018 to build up my company's arsenal of imagery equipment. It's in mint-condition and has only been mounted once to see what it looks like on a drone. It has been purchased for plans to expand towards thermal-imaging services. I cannot afford to keep it around since I do not have contracts coming in for it to be utilized. It isn't exactly cheap but it is the latest and greatest camera with a gimbal made for proven turn-key solutions to for industrial drone-imagery services. As many of you may know, DJI products include a one-year manufacturer's warranty upon activation. The product has not yet been activated so warranty coverage begins when you activate it. With the winter season approaching, I am very motivated to have this sold since I do not fly as often in cold/inclement weather. I'm very inclined to have this sold since I already have an older XT-series camera.

The camera costs about $13,000. I'm asking $9,000 shipped. I am open to offers.

Shipping within the US is included in the price. International shipping would be at the buyer's expense (customs fee included).

You're able to message me for more info.

Thanks guys
20181112_165153.jpg
20181111_221915.jpg
20181111_221957 (1).jpg
20181111_222013.jpg

Not sure where you are located but at least in the northeast services will assist people in renting their personal equipment. A buddy of mine rents his Inspire 2 out. It is not steady income but when it rents he gets 250 a day, and the company takes 10%.

Make sure you know international restrictions for thermal cameras before you agree to sell to someone outside of the US.

Reactions: TealSharpie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic