6_zpsjnwnedoh.jpg

7_zpsqxrrcz9g.jpg

8_zpswhpctvct.jpg

9_zps2hp10wku.jpg

10_zpsn7efgnyp.jpg

11_zps2tlwiop7.jpg

12_zpsirvxgiof.jpg

Reactions: Reed L
It looks Yuneec is hand assembled in garage. I don't believe it.

That's not the new Typhoon - could be an older model.

Besides, I'd rather mod that one with the nice wires that try to mess with the tiny little wonderfully fragile ribbon connectors that DJI is fond of.

Good googly woogly. I've seen neater wiring on an IED.
That can't be for real.........

DJI Win

Yikes

Not much hope for the H

1_zpshpwm6w6m.jpg

2_zpsuzm2k4q3.jpg

3_zpso1gzolrv.jpg

4_zpsqibofo2l.jpg

5_zpsqzclonsm.jpg

6_zpsjnwnedoh.jpg

7_zpsqxrrcz9g.jpg

8_zpswhpctvct.jpg

9_zps2hp10wku.jpg

10_zpsn7efgnyp.jpg

11_zps2tlwiop7.jpg

12_zpsirvxgiof.jpg
What purpose does this serve Mad? You seem level headed in the RC forum but then take a dump here? I don't get it. Those pictures are of a Q500, not the typhoon H. And while the inside of that bird may be what it is and contrary to your personal observation that yuneec birds look and feel cheaper compared, they WORK. DJI may have cooler looking hardware on the inside, but they sure are great at F'ing things up on the software side. They bug something up almost every update. I love my phantom but I don't like the sinking feeling I get every time a firmware update comes out, and I've never had trouble updating. It's THEM I worry about. If history shows anything, DJI will find a way to screw up a good performing bird in the P4 one way or another and piss off users. It's inevitable. The clothes don't always make the man, man. To each their own.

+1

What purpose does this serve Mad? You seem level headed in the RC forum but then take a dump here? I don't get it. Those pictures are of a Q500, not the typhoon H. And while the inside of that bird may be what it is and contrary to your personal observation that yuneec birds look and feel cheaper compared, they WORK. DJI may have cooler looking hardware on the inside, but they sure are great at F'ing things up on the software side. They bug something up almost every update. I love my phantom but I don't like the sinking feeling I get every time a firmware update comes out, and I've never had trouble updating. It's THEM I worry about. If history shows anything, DJI will find a way to screw up a good performing bird in the P4 one way or another and piss off users. It's inevitable. The clothes don't always make the man, man. To each their own.

He-he-he... The Yuneec drone interior looks like amateur electronic hobby work... By amateur, I mean me, and by electronic hobby work, I mean the inside of my hodgepodge, mix-lot, super-dooper PC. The wiring is messy, disorganized, and crisscross in every direction. Yeah, my PC is ugly on the inside, but it works well.
Guess if I need work in China, I can check with Yuneec.

Well said.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic