DJI Ultimate Flight/GS app (Android)

Reaction score
A few weeks ago Ken added Banked Turns to his Vision/Vision Plus app. I did not have a chance until today to do some testing. From what I see, it works perfectly. The following video is from the phone connected to the Phantom.

I’ll mention that there is still a minor issue with the video/camera buttons being displayed while setting up GS but it’s not a big issue.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kenargo.djiultimateflight2&hl=en

Last edited:
Reaction score
Need 1 for iOS

Reaction score
A few weeks ago Ken added Banked Turns to his Vision/Vision Plus app. I did not have a chance until today to do some testing. From what I see, it works perfectly. The following video is from the phone connected to the Phantom.

I’ll mention that there is still a minor issue with the video/camera buttons being displayed while setting up GS but it’s not a big issue.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kenargo.djiultimateflight2&hl=en

Fantastic. Question. Can you flip to RTH after the last waypoint?

Reaction score
Fantastic. Question. Can you flip to RTH after the last waypoint?

Yes, you can flip to RTH at any time (during or after the mission); if you flip during the missions then the missions will stop and the Phantom will abort the remainder of the mission and RTH.

Reaction score
Question and PLEASE forgive if it has been addressed before.
Regarding DJI Ultimate Flight.
Is there a way to yaw or rotate the Phantom while flying a GS mission? So I can video an object and keep it centered as it flies by. I know about POI as it flies circles, but looking for an app that the yaw can be manipulated in GS
Phanton Vision 2+v3
Thanks
Jack

Reaction score
Question and PLEASE forgive if it has been addressed before.
Regarding DJI Ultimate Flight.
Is there a way to yaw or rotate the Phantom while flying a GS mission? So I can video an object and keep it centered as it flies by. I know about POI as it flies circles, but looking for an app that the yaw can be manipulated in GS
Phanton Vision 2+v3
Thanks
Jack

Yes, for the Phantom 3 and Inspire version but not for the Phantom 2 Vision/Vision+ version. Sorry.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acrozierl