DJI Ultiamate Flight V3 - coming soon: Advanced Mission Planner

I'm running loads of 3rd party apps and none of them ask to load the beta firmware, copilot used to be they now support the latest firmware

I restate: according to DJI official documentation: 3rd party applications using the SDK must use SDK firmware. Public firmware releases may have known issues with SDK based applications.

In short; they maybe saying they support public firmware but that position is NOT supported by DJI and if there was an issue (and I not saying there will be), then DJI may not offer any help.

In the same way, I could say that UF is supported using the public firmware because I have a large number of users flying the public release firmware but I want to be honest and say that while it appears to work, it isn't supported by DJI.

I would rather be more up front and can say that it works (based on my users that I know use public firmware) but at the same time I don't want to mislead by saying it's fully supported, only because of DJI's position.

When are you updating your app
Thanks

The version hit public beta today. You can joint the Google group (Google Groups) and opt-in for beta access and you will be updated to the public beta version.

Also exposed in this version (previously private feature for special customers) is something I'm calling "Maps to GO". Basically, a way to use Google Earth and create a map that can be loaded when in remote locations. Read this thread for details: Google Groups

Hi
I'm new to the android Scene, how do I sign onto your beta, I'm I google group but cannot see anything to sign to your beta software
Thanks

Hi
I'm new to the android Scene, how do I sign onto your beta, I'm I google group but cannot see anything to sign to your beta software
Thanks

Near the top of the group, in the welcome message are links on how to gain access to beta releases. Once you opt in you will receive the beta through the Google Play store update channel.

Any plans for a iOS version?

Yes, iOS version will become available immediately following finalization of my divorce because I'm sure if I suggested that I need to spend even more time working on the app my wife would surely leave me.

Sorry, iOS isn't in the planning stages at this time.

Yes, iOS version will become available immediately following finalization of my divorce because I'm sure if I suggested that I need to spend even more time working on the app my wife would surely leave me.

Sorry, iOS isn't in the planning stages at this time.
Thanks for the reply and the humor is refreshing to find here. Now I need to buy a Android tablet. Any suggestions?Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Reactions: kenargo
Thanks for the reply and the humor is refreshing to find here. Now I need to buy a Android tablet. Any suggestions?Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Suggestion: drop by the Google Group: Google Groups and ask the users. I know a few have found very low cost tablets that work well (meaning tablets < $100). I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4-Inch, a very nice tablet but it's a shy over $200.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4