DJI Swim Team

Excellent news. Bird strikes are always a fear of mine as I live and fly in a coastal environment and sometimes the seagulls or crows can be very pesky. I have DJI Care so hopefully if I ever suffer the same fate I may luck out as well.
They're covering it even though you couldn't retrieve it from the water?

They were unable to determine if it was user error. So they are covering it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just synced my flight logs and the data analysis team said they will replace it at no charge to me. I told them I dove for it, and I did for three days, and was unsuccessful in the search and rescue mission.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
I just synced my flight logs and the data analysis team said they will replace it at no charge to me. I told them I dove for it, and I did for three days, and was unsuccessful in the search and rescue mission.

Man I'm sure you're relieved, that's a great news. Also gives me a little more courage for lake flying--lol

Man I'm sure you're relieved, that's a great news. Also gives me a little more courage for lake flying--lol
Courage is fine. It's when you cross into being cocky is not fine. Just make sure you do pre-flights and know the conditions of flying over a lake and know the risks and possible outcome. Just cause DJI did me a solid doesn't mean that they will do that for everyone. I feel like I got super lucky. Hopefully that if this happens, DJI will look after you and your investment. If anyone needs help with the warranty process let me know somehow and I will assist to the best of my abilities. I love the community and want to make it even better.

Kudos to you man for handling this whole deal in a very positive way! Good Karma breeds good Karma! Congrats on your dealings with DJI! There's one for the positive thread for DJI! LOL

Reactions: Joe_Kunsch

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj