DJI Should Sell GL300L or GL300K Separately!

Reaction score
Why does DJI not sell the GL300L or GL300K separately? I bought the P4 Pro+ V.2 and I would like to have the GL300L also for some flights. I am looking to buy a GL300L if anyone knows.

Ok. I’ll respond in a fashion that most will understand.
DJI does what DJI wants, not necessarily what the consumer asks.

Reactions: MTO
Ok. I’ll respond in a fashion that most will understand.
DJI does what DJI wants, not necessarily what the consumer asks.
Hopefully, this forum is a place where us consumers can make what we want known to the company representatives who might just run it up the chain...

Non-responsive to the question. DJI should sell them separately.
I believe Starz was responding correctly to your post. You indicated you were looking to buy. He responded to your words. You can't blame him for trying to be helpful. Perhaps if you have a suggestion for DJI you should send it to them directly. I'm sure they would love to hear anyone who wants to tell them what to do.

Hopefully, this forum is a place where us consumers can make what we want known to the company representatives who might just run it up the chain...

There are no DJI reps on this forum, DJI have their own forum where the moderators pick up on suggestions.
Why don't you post over there, you might get the answer your looking for instead of being critical of the answers we give.

Reactions: MikeA138

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic