DJI sale - Now on

Keep your device offline it should work without further updates. i think dji can get you with lightbridge though. Not sure.

Feel totally shafted £699 for a P3 advanced.(DJI.com) I paid £899 a few months back. So DJI are limiting more & more where we can fly and single handily decreasing the residual value of their product. Give it another 6 months and the product will be worthless & unusable. If its a 10 year anniversary sale why don't they allow their existing customer base celebrate it by reducing the price of batteries & accessories also.

Obviously very little thought was given to customers who had made a significant investment prior to their anniversary.

The Phantom Line will continue. There will be a 4 soon wait and see. As far as the price dropping that is a fact with everything in life. Expecially, technology... If you are patient, you can get last years model of anything for a reduced rate. Enjoy what you have.

Keep your device offline it should work without further updates. i think dji can get you with lightbridge though. Not sure.

What? Lightbridge is a connectivity function between the transmitter and the aircraft. That's all. DJI can't miraculously intervene and zap your phantom with death rays. Or upgrade it.

Do you upgrade your phone software when the manufacturer releases an upgrade?

I really don't get the whole conspiracy theory about DJI limiting speed and /or introducing no fly zones. DJI probably couldn't give a flying f*** about no fly zones, but I'll bet a lot of this is coming from your delightful federal government and are asking DJI as a responsible manufacturer to implement NFZs if they wish to continue to trade in your country. Or anywhere else in the world.

I have actually gone out and tested the latest version of the software (albeit a lmited test) and I found absolutely NO reduction in ascent rates, descent rates, speed over ground with the latest software compared to ANY version before on the P3. If you have data that shows otherwise, I'd be delighted to see the results. If you haven't done any tests yourself, or haven't seen any reliable data from someone who has, then simply repeating conspiracy theories really isn't doing anyone else any good. And I mean that nicely.

As far as I'm aware, DJI aren't out to 'get' anyone.Just fly the damned thing and enjoy it and leave the theories behind on the grassy knoll.

:D:D:D

Also, I didn't know this until today but if you have a .edu email address you can save 10% additionally. I just bought a P3 Advanced for $719 shipped. That's a sweet deal on a great unit.

P3 4K vs P3 Adv, both for $799? Duh.. Hope potential buyers do their homework and aren't sucked into the 4K. P3 Adv is so much more..
I'm wondering DJI could be selling off remaining stock of the light bridge version and moving toward limiting transmission distances in the future for some kind of regulatory reasons. Im tempted to pick up the P3A before this happens if it is the case. Any thoughts on this notion?

Also, I didn't know this until today but if you have a .edu email address you can save 10% additionally. I just bought a P3 Advanced for $719 shipped. That's a sweet deal on a great unit.

where can you get that deal?

With all geo fencing rules coming,,, these will be worthless in the very near future...

With all geo fencing rules coming,,, these will be worthless in the very near future...
I don't think it is worth worrying about anytime soon

I'm wondering DJI could be selling off remaining stock of the light bridge version and moving toward limiting transmission distances in the future for some kind of regulatory reasons. Im tempted to pick up the P3A before this happens if it is the case. Any thoughts on this notion?

DJi can limit your range Lightbridge or not at any time with a firmware update.

Wow I'm so lucky.had finger on buy now button on Jessops over Xmas and new year but didn't buy the p3a for 899.
Just bought the advanced for 699 on Jessops yesterday on sale..... I would have been fuming if I paid the xtra 200!!!!!!

Wow I'm so lucky.had finger on buy now button on Jessops over Xmas and new year but didn't buy the p3a for 899.
Just bought the advanced for 699 on Jessops yesterday on sale..... I would have been fuming if I paid the xtra 200!!!!!!
I wasn't so lucky. Bought the standard in October from jessops for £619, now it's £449. :fearscream:

Man I need to sale my standard now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl