DJI Repair Center

Reaction score
I had always heard/read the horror stories regarding the DJI Repair Center, and I dreaded the day when I would have to send in a copter for repair. I just complete two repair transactions and I wanted to share the experience:

1) P3 Pro - Blurry Photos: I sent in the P3 Pro because the photos (not videos) seemed blurry to me. The shipping was prepaid to DJI. They repaired the unit within two days of receipt. They diagnosed the problem as a damaged cable. They charged me for the cable (only) but replaced the entire camera unit (I am sure for speed / efficiency sake). They did not cover the repair under warranty but the price was very reasonable.

2) P4 - broken micro SD slot: DJI repaired the copter it in 1 day of receiving it, and it is on the way back to me already. All repairs were covered under warranty. They received it on Monday, Repair completed Tuesday, and I received notice of return shipment in progress on Tuesday afternoon.

I just wanted to share my success and positive experience with "The New" DJI support. (And no I don't work for them!)

Best regards, Kevin
Westminster, Colorado

I love the happy repairs.

I'm not so enamored with the fact you had to have two warranty repairs on two different Phantoms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair