DJI Refresh for Used P4 Pro (+) V2.0....?

Reaction score
So....I bought the P4 (less than a year with almost no hours on it at the time) from a friend, worked great for about a year. Then the right stick went out—I figured about a $10 part with some labor. Got an estimate for almost $300 for a whole host of things with photographic proof of the issues. Talked them down 15% and said thank you.

Now they are offering me Refresh on it (only if I respond within the next 72 hours) for $160.

What does the panel have to say about that....?

Anyone....?

Beuhler....?

It depends on your abilities, the dangers where you fly (water, buildings, etc), and known problems. It’s insurance if desired. I’ve only purchased for my Mini because it was a new untried model but haven’t used, Yet. Personally, I would buy it, cheap compared to replacement. Good luck.
You need to retrieve the drone so be sure to add a float over water. And practice “Find my drone” in the app.

Reactions: Pursuer
Who is the repair facility. Title says V2. Post says P4. Confusing.
Repair involves just the controller?
Good questions: it is a V2. Repairs ended up being on both drone and controller. DJI repair facility is in CA. (Everyone recommended one in NJ but I had not good experience just getting through to them.) I have third party ins, but it is only the standard liability stuff—not hull.

Have been flying drones for real—i.e. carefully, professionally, not stupidly—for several years with no crashes.

So....I bought the P4 (less than a year with almost no hours on it at the time) from a friend, worked great for about a year. Then the right stick went out—I figured about a $10 part with some labor. Got an estimate for almost $300 for a whole host of things with photographic proof of the issues. Talked them down 15% and said thank you.

Now they are offering me Refresh on it (only if I respond within the next 72 hours) for $160.

What does the panel have to say about that....?

Anyone....?

Beuhler....?
They will send you a new drone with the option to get the fresh care program on it. You’ll need to activate your new drone upon arrival...then you‘ll have 72 hours to purchase the care program.

They will send you a new drone with the option to get the fresh care program on it. You’ll need to activate your new drone upon arrival...then you‘ll have 72 hours to purchase the care program.

That would be great: I am doubtful, however, as the return information had the same serial numbers. But all my footage is up to date, so sure--I'd love a new drone....!

Reactions: edmonro

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20