DJI Racing Drone, When will it arrive?

Reaction score
All of the Drones DJI has on the market right now I believe fit one particular area and some are just fantastic improvements on previous models released. Regardless if used for commercial purposes or just plain ole fun flying around in circles, they are all fun to fly. Otherwise, why in the hell fly them, Ha Ha.

As almost all of us know, Racing Drones are fast, can turn on a dime and maybe even win you some money if your a good enough pilot and your skills are above PAR. But when you throw in a set of FPV goggles to fly with, the experience is beyond compare.

This is just one part of of the total spectrum covering the drone industry. So I have begun wandering when DJI will come out with a complete RACING DRONE Package. The Drone itself, a set of Goggles and a good controller. Distance could be kept to a quarter mile or thereabouts.

Simply put, a Racing Drone that could compete on different levels and such. So maybe if we are all lucky, DJI will come out with a high speed racer, medium speed racer and beginner racer, all of which could be bundled in the same drone.

Thanks for posting the link to the Propulsion System, I had no idea it even existed. So it is nice to find out. I built a 250 Quad but have not really learned to fly the damned thing to be totally honest. Kept on crashing and busting props, but that is just part of the learning curve. Need to reprogram the flight controller and anyone who has a suggestion on which platform to use would be greatly appreciated. Biggest problem I originally encountered was the Quad drifted very badly, I guess that would be due to be a non gps flight system.

Hey Guy, Need some help with my CC3D board. I used to have a Tab for OpenPilot.Org and it is no longer a viable web site. I screwed up when I was reprogramming the Board before, I did not reprogram it completely and skipped a step on programming the motors, I thought that would not need to since I had already done that before. Boy, was I wrong. So after finding out that the Quad would not turn on, I just put it on a shelf and left it there. But now I want to reprogram the CC3D board and see if I can do some flying. Hopefully I can find a beginners program. Any help appreciated.

Hey Guy, Need some help with my CC3D board. I used to have a Tab for OpenPilot.Org and it is no longer a viable web site. I screwed up when I was reprogramming the Board before, I did not reprogram it completely and skipped a step on programming the motors, I thought that would not need to since I had already done that before. Boy, was I wrong. So after finding out that the Quad would not turn on, I just put it on a shelf and left it there. But now I want to reprogram the CC3D board and see if I can do some flying. Hopefully I can find a beginners program. Any help appreciated.
I'm afraid the only help I can give you on this is to point you to our sister site http://www.droneracingpilots.com/ . I go there a lot and read
and there are several real sharp members there that could point you in the right direction . Check it out and you might just see what your looking for
of join and tell the mod there Donnie I sent ya . I'm sure he will help you find your answer :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic