DJI Pilot App for Phantom 2 Vision +

Reaction score
I was wondering if DJI is ever going to add support for Phantom 2 Vision + in their official DJI Pilot app. I mean it currently supports Inspire and now P3 as well, but is there any technical reason they cant release support for Vision plus?

It is doubtful as the methodology has been to go with new technology (new models) and not backdate (the older models) as it very expensive to re-engineer firmware and software to fit the already engineered product. Kinda like try to get Microsoft to write Windows 10.0 to fit older single core processors. Not gonna happen. Is wishful thinking though.

Would be better to try and get a third party to jump in there and write a good app like the pilot program. They are more likely to do it.

I think the only difference (hardware wise) is that P2V+ lacks the lightbridge technology. That seems to be the biggest hurdle in my opinion. But I am not a programmer to comment whether a workaround is possible or not.

Litchi, yes is the best alternative and it has some added features but still the Pilot App interface seems way cool! and also if I am getting a P3 as well then I would like to have them managed by a single app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic