DJI Phantom Vision + Gimbal Camera for Parts or Repair $149

Reaction score
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD ***

I do have this item listed on eBay as well. CLICK HERE

DSC_3902.jpg DSC_3901.jpg DSC_3903.jpg DSC_3904.jpg DSC_3905.jpg DSC_3906.jpg DSC_3907.jpg DSC_3908.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, My name is Eddie. I had a dreaded crash and bent the YAW arm on my P2V+ Camera Gimbal. This is very fixable I am sure. Here is what I can tell you. Upon power up, the camera dances randomly and rapidly. (AKA the Gimbal Dance). The ribbon appears to NOT be torn. All telemetry still is working fine with the Phantom Vision OS so the PBC board is fine. YAW Arm is bent. Please see all photos posted. Rest assured all photos I have provided here are of the exact Camera & Gimbal being offered to sell. I wish I knew how to repair it, but selling AS-IS because I ended up buying a P3S and sold my P2V+ without the camera. I kept the camera with the intentions to have it fixed, but I am happy with my P3S and lost interest in the repair. If you have a means to repair it, you'll have a very nice camera. Asking $149 &I will accept PayPal to make the sale fast and simply if interested. Please reply if interested, I'm willing to sell to the first serious party that wants it. I will also ship within 24 hours or less after payment is confirmed so you can get it fast. I'm located in Southern California near Disneyland if your local. Thanks for your interest. Sincerely, Eddie

I do have this item listed on eBay as well. CLICK HERE

View attachment 43427 View attachment 43399 View attachment 43401 View attachment 43402 View attachment 43403 View attachment 43404 View attachment 43405 View attachment 43406
Hello Mr.Eddie I'm really interested in this to buy it, please PM me for further info okay thanks

Hello Mr.Eddie I'm really interested in this to buy it, please PM me for further info okay thanks

Hi Craig, I am sorry, someone clicked my link in this ad that said CLICK HERE and used Buy-It-Now to buy and pay for it. But thanks for your interest.
Sincerely,

Eddie

Really? ****! well alright no problem will just have to continue to search

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31