DJI Phantom Video watch

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm from Brazil and I'm newbie :)

My girlfriend is going to U.S.A next month and I'll ask her to buy a phantom to me.

I'd like to know if is there any equipment that I can use to watch the video while Phantom is recording with GoPro cam?

I've heard that GoPro hero 3 with wifi may cause interference in the signal. So what would be the alternative?

Hope you guys understand what I mean.

Thanks a lot!

Look into FPV setups, this is a transmitter and receiver that sends live video out and it can use the video from your gopro as its source. There are lots of options and one of the most common is a fatshark goggle setup that comes with the tx rx and goggles. I use the DJI avl 5.8 setup with a screen mounted on my radio and this gives very good range you just need to get a decent screen to make it useable though many still prefer the goggles.

There is lots of info on different fpv setups most common with the phantom is 5.8ghz and avoid using any 2.4ghz setup as thats what the phantom radio is on and the gopro wifi is also on this frequency. The gopro wifi can cause interferance when on so best to avoid plus it has very short range and a long delay so its useless as a fpv setup.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4