DJI Phantom V1 - Tarot T2D - Full FPV Kit - T-Motors - Xtras

Reaction score
I currently have three phantoms, so one needs to go! This phantom is a V1, original. It flies perfectly. Actually, I think the Naza in this phantom is more stable than either of my V1.1.1 phantoms. The phantom itself is in perfect working condition, nothing wrong with it at all. It does have some scratches on the outside, as I strapped it to the outside of my camera backpack on a couple hikes. There are also some hairline cracks at the end of 2 of the arms underneath. This is a very common problem and I have yet to see it cause any problems for anyone. There is one small hole in the case, I was going to mount a switch and decided against it. Other than that, I modified the battery door to allow me to dual mount two batteries outside. Overall you can tell it's been used, but it isn't in bad shape at all.

This kit includes everything that you need to be flying FPV(except the gopro). Everything is tested and works perfectly. I've flown this phantom for quite a few flights and never crashed it. I've hand caught it 99% of the time and it's never let me down. Never any flyaways problems or anything like that.

Here is what is included in this package:

Copter:
- DJI Phantom V1 with T-Motor Anti-Gravity upgraded motors installed
- DJI Phantom V1 Transmitter with tilt lever installed and calibrated (OEM DJI tilt lever, not an aftermarket one)
- 16x DJI Plastic Props (about half are brand new!)
- 15x Carbon aftermarket Props (about half brand new!)
- Original DJI Landing Gear
- Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Landing Gear (currently mounted with new and working compass mount, missing one of the dual battery attachments)
- Simensays with Carbon legs
- Bag of extra screws
- Prop Wrench
- Dual Battery Adapter Cable(brand new)
- Dual Battery Straps(brand new)
- Extra set of prop nuts

Gimbal:
- Tarot T-2D Gimbal with USB cable, original box, mounting kit for other copters (rod mounts) and instructions
- Tarot GoPro Video out cable
- Carbon Fiber Phantom Mounting Plate
- Tarot is wired into Naza for remote tilt control
- Carbon Fiber Filter Mount (37mm, replaces the screwed on gopro holder on gimbal and balances perfectly)
- Opteka Filter Kit in nice case (Includes Circular Polarizer, UV, ND and a few others as well)

FPV:
- 250mw FPV Transmitter with upgraded antenna (and original antenna)
- 8CH FPV Receiver with upgraded antenna and original antenna (velcro mounted to LCD with custom cables setup for power off of XT60 3S Lipo)
- 7" LCD Monitor (setup for FPV with velcro on back for battery, cables and receiver (see picture)
- FPV Monitor mount to Transmitter (custom mount from a GAUI FPV kit)
- Alternative power cable for receiver (for use with other batteries)

Power:
- 5x Zippy 2200mah Batteries (with very less than 10 charges on them)
- 3x Turnigy 2200mah Batteries (work perfectly to power FPV ground station, or to fly with)
- Original DJI Charger (not pictured, never used, since I have more powerful chargers)
- Watson 4-Hour Rapid Charger with 4 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries for TX (BNIB)
- Lipo Bag for charging/transporting batteries

Extras, Options...
- GoPro Hero3 Black (2 batteries, 32GB MicroSD Card & SD Adapter, USB Cable) - $325 (with the purchase of the phantom)
- 1W Boscam FPV Transmitter new(only tested) with upgraded antenna and all original cabling (plug and play replacement for the 250mw included transmitter) - $55 (with the purchase of the phantom)

This kit is totally complete, you'll be able to film with one of the simplest and best combos out there as soon as you receive it. All the work and figuring has been done and all that's left to do is to fly! I love this setup, in some ways it beats out my Phantom V1.1.1s with the zenmuses that I currently use. I just have too many copters and want to work on upgrading to a larger hexa to carry the GH4 when it comes out.

Here is a quick clip I shot with this phantom & gimbal setup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTJnl8Ryctg&list=UUZ3qh3PRhY7P79vyHSosSgg

I'm asking $775 for the kit including shipping anywhere in the lower 48 (paypal, net to me). I'm open to reasonable offers, let me know what you're thinking. Logic behind pricing: A new phantom costs at least $400(if you got the bh deal, if not it's $479), plus the t-motor upgrade($180), plus gimbal($180) gets you to my asking price.

See pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/philiplima/13045943124/in/set-72157629715156120

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj