DJI Phantom Modifications

Reaction score
Hi Have to say, being new to this, I have been amazed at some of the mods people have made to their Phantoms. The latest one being a big assed camera bolted to the bottom and sticks drilled into the body for legs :lol:

I do applaud people for wanting to push the envelope but I bet DJI are pissing themselves with some of these :geek:

Just my tuppence worth. If you want a bigger drone, go build one.

flame on ;)

RamDez said:

Just my tuppence worth. If you want a bigger drone, go build one.

flame on ;)

...and a bargain if your shopping opinions and assholes, 'eh?

I will build a bigger UAV... but I practice on my Phantom. I cannot help it if I was suckered into buying something I outgrew 10min after flying it twice. Ironic considering when people are shopping their first motorcycle I always tell them to buy a small used "mini bike" and then when they get serious to go out and get what they want- I should have probably bought a hubsan or a little Blade with a camera on it.

The rub is, most folks are not indoctrinated into the r/c hobby when they buy a Phantom... they are only seeking something unique to grab pictures from a vantage point; it is through seeking help online that DJI doesn't provide that they discover the world of wild and wonderful whirleybirds without wings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik