DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO V2 RC CAN'T CONNECT WITH AIRCRAFT

Reaction score
My phantom 4 PRO V2 DJI GO App reported, "RC strong interference when I was trying to fly. Which connects, then disconnect. This kept on for sometime then I was able to connect and fly. When I landed and tried to fly it again it happened again. Then later on I was able to tap and fly. After the tap fly I realized that the controller is not controlling anymore. So many efforts were made to bring it down but to no avail. Then I reached it and press the power button to turn it off. Since then I have not been able to fly again. The aircraft status is not showing on the GO App. The aircraft red light is on but the yellow light is keeps on blinking. Now I don't know what to. The RC light is showing red.

Last edited:
My phantom 4 PRO V2 DJI GO App reported, "RC strong interference when I was trying to fly. Which connects, then disconnect. This kept on for sometime then I was able to connect and fly. When I landed and tried to fly it again it happened again. Then later on I was able to tap and fly. After the tap fly I realized that the controller is not controlling anymore. So many efforts were made to bring it down but to no avail. Then I reached it and press the power button to turn it off. Since then I have not been able to fly again. The aircraft status is not showing on the GO App. The aircraft red light is on but the yellow light is keeps on blinking. Now I don't know what to. The RC light is showing red.
Welcome to the forum.

Is it safe to assume that you’ve already tried to relink?

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Haven’t encountered this issue myself, the manual states solid red is a critical error and flashing yellow indicates RC disconnect. I would try relinking the A/C.
Regards

Also reinstall the app? Update the AC, RC, batteries, etc.
If it still doesn't work, try to narrow down the problem to either the V2 or the controller. Do you know another pilot with a V2 setup? Try cross swapping parts (linking and relinking required)
If you have or know a guy with a Smart Controller, link the V2 to it and see if the problem persists.

Relink it as you do the first time (must push the knob in the hole on the Phantom).
Sometimes it says to me about that interference and I must go to the other place. Probably you have done this already?
And put your mobile phone on the aircraft to flight mode. It interferes a lot with the drone transmission.
But these red lights might be something more serious.

Also reinstall the app? Update the AC, RC, batteries, etc.
If it still doesn't work, try to narrow down the problem to either the V2 or the controller. Do you know another pilot with a V2 setup? Try cross swapping parts (linking and relinking required)
If you have or know a guy with a Smart Controller, link the V2 to it and see if the problem persists.
Hello, thanks for your comments. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also done factory reset to the aircraft and also downgraded the firmware of the RC. Using DJI assistant. The problem is I couldn't reset the rc.there were no factory reset for the RC when using the assistant app. All these have been done but still there is no connection between the aircraft and the RC . No aircraft information is found on the Go app. Any other suggestions, please

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers