DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian SOLD

Reaction score
Selling my NEW/used DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. FULL DISCLOSURE - I crashed this and sent it into DJI and used my refresh and they sent me a NEW P4Po. You can see I have not taken the stickers off and it is new. I still have all the boxes also.
Comes with:
P4P Obsidian
Controller
3 batteries
*Have the standard phone/tablet holder
*Crystalsky holder
Battery charging hub
two sets of unopened props
Polar Pro Cinema Series filters - Includes ND4, ND8, ND16 and ND32 filters
Lowepro Droneguard BP 400 Backpack

This is over $2100 worth of gear. I am looking at selling at $1700 + Shipping USD

vs2NLuP.jpg

9zi4oDC.jpg

8FkEkg1.jpg

ryx57Ke.jpg

y5hpI2G.jpg

Aix71qz.jpg

kREbe8F.jpg

49OLwIi.jpg

O2ekwHO.jpg

joLlljN.jpg

TQz4TdC.jpg

b03z6mX.jpg

Why would I post that?

My guess is that he wants to know if there is an "R" in the serial number. DJI has the option of sending a refurb, or brand new for a refresh. I don't think it matters myself, one way or the other, but you are on the high side of prices for used birds.

When I buy used, I get the serial number because DJI has a web site that you can go to and put in a serial number that will give you the model, and date of manufacture. I just like to do everything I can to ensure that everyone is on the up and up when sending this kind of money. Life is too short to have to deal with someone who thinks they can pull one over. No need to post a picture of the serial number, you could send it to him in a private message if he is a serious buyer. I'm going to be selling a P3 Pro soon that is really dialed in with a bunch of extras, and I have no problem sending out the serial number. I mean, the FAA has it, so.......

Not that I think there is anything fishy about this deal, it looks legit to me. Looks like a sweet bird for someone.

No, I get that. If someone is serious, I can give it to them. But before I posted it, I ask DJI if I got a new bird, they said yes. That is why I said full disclosure, because I agree that this is a high price item and I want the person to enjoy it. I am an honest person.

My guess is that he wants to know if there is an "R" in the serial number. DJI has the option of sending a refurb, or brand new for a refresh. I don't think it matters myself, one way or the other, but you are on the high side of prices for used birds.

When I buy used, I get the serial number because DJI has a web site that you can go to and put in a serial number that will give you the model, and date of manufacture. I just like to do everything I can to ensure that everyone is on the up and up when sending this kind of money. Life is too short to have to deal with someone who thinks they can pull one over. No need to post a picture of the serial number, you could send it to him in a private message if he is a serious buyer. I'm going to be selling a P3 Pro soon that is really dialed in with a bunch of extras, and I have no problem sending out the serial number. I mean, the FAA has it, so.......

Not that I think there is anything fishy about this deal, it looks legit to me. Looks like a sweet bird for someone.

Completely agree that you have been above board and given full disclosure. You do seem completely honest and if I had the cash, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. I hope I didn't come off as implying anything but that. I probably went on more than I should have, and just left it at why he was probably looking for the SN. I wish you the best of luck with your sale, it seems like quite a deal.

No, I get that. If someone is serious, I can give it to them. But before I posted it, I ask DJI if I got a new bird, they said yes. That is why I said full disclosure, because I agree that this is a high price item and I want the person to enjoy it. I am an honest person.

Why would I post that?
Just was wondering if dji sent you a refurbished one or an actual new one. They may have told you it was new but the serial will tell you the truth if it is or not. Refurbished ones sell for about 250 dollars less than an actual new one.

I saw that also, unknown model, tried to sign up for DJI Care, number rejected there. Maybe not eligible as a replacement?

Yes, if it has been activated for more than 48 hours, it is not eligible for DJI care. But, there is supposed to be a way you can still do it in some cases. Check the DJI care FAQ on their site.

I saw that also, unknown model, tried to sign up for DJI Care, number rejected there. Maybe not eligible as a replacement?

Reactions: starship
I just need an example of what and where I am looking for
Maybe the part number will work

I think this may be what you are looking for if you are wanting to purchase DJI care for a product that has been activated for more than 48 hours.

DJI_Care Customer Upload Information

From this point on, you should probably start a new thread for any other discussion on this topic. We have hijacked this guys sale thread, but hey, he's getting a ton of free bumps!

But also, it could be helpful to someone who may be wanting to purchase his drone and purchase DJI care refresh as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj