dji phantom 3 se

Reaction score
on the dji phantom 3 se, what is the best picture and video Quality. I am looking for the best one for my phantom 3 se

The on-board camera uses the 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor to capture video (up to 4K at up to 30fps with the Phantom 3 SE) and 12 megapixel stills. You may choose to record the video in either MOV or MP4 format. Available picture shooting modes include burst, continuous, and interval shot. A live preview of what the camera sees can be monitored on the connected mobile device via the DJI GO app.

Reactions: whos_that_flying
The on-board camera uses the 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor to capture video (up to 4K at up to 30fps with the Phantom 3 SE) and 12 megapixel stills. You may choose to record the video in either MOV or MP4 format. Available picture shooting modes include burst, continuous, and interval shot. A live preview of what the camera sees can be monitored on the connected mobile device via the DJI GO app.
I have shot in 4k before, I just want a good video and picture shoot so when I go to start editing my vidoes and pictures they can be very clear. lol
if you don't mind me asking what kind of editing programs do you use.

I have shot in 4k before, I just want a good video and picture shoot so when I go to start editing my vidoes and pictures they can be very clear. lol
if you don't mind me asking what kind of editing programs do you use.

I use a Mac so I edit using FCP X shooting in 4K will give the the clearest vid for editing later,it also lets you zoom in a bit without loosing quality. Editing in 4K does kill old PCs as they can’t handle the processing required so you can end up with blocky looking video

Last edited:
I believe so much of what you need to get "that shot" depends on the time of day, weather, and filters.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers