DJI Phantom 3 Professional w/ xtra battery + backpack

Reaction score
So I am seeing how much interest there is for my p3p w/ extra battery and fearless backpack.
Total cost on copter shop for me was $1508.

The first battery (with the quad) has been flown i think 4 maybe 5 times (i can check that), the other battery has never been flown, not once.

Everything is in stellar condition, I baby my toys. I have all the original packaging (however i would prefer to ship it in the backpack to save costs and to protect it even more).

Knowing its barely been touched, I feel $1300 is a good price for this setup.
any interested parties, let me know. Its brand new with 4 flights.

Last edited:
Reactions: FP-C Medic
I'm most interested in the Solo's video distance capability. Also interested in the video latency that Solo has versus P3. 3DR has been vague talking about their video downlink technology used. That by itself will have a big influence on my next purchase. Does it even come close to LightBridge? Have you had a chance to compare?

Yeah ive had lots of chances to compare. Lightbridge has the range (distance) BY FAR. over double. thats a HUGE concern for me. You can always buy add on antennas though. The video quality on both seems to be quite good though.

here are a few pics.
im not exagerating in the least when i say the main battery has had like 4-5 flights, and the other one has never been flown.
this thing is BRAND NEW

Well that's too bad. I was really hoping SOLO utilized a lightbridge type of link, good for a mile or more. I'm surprised anyone would use Wi-Fi for video link if they intend to compete with DJI. It would have been a HOME run if they had.

Last edited:
im not sure if its a p2 or p3 backpack. i bought them together and they were linked.
the controller fits just fine right at the bottom (top depending on angle) of where the quad sits. no issues with it fitting in there.

changed price to $1300... I feel that is more than fair. $208 discount off brand new, for only 4 total flights.
thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.