DJI Phantom 3 Pre-Orders

Reaction score
Phantom 3 units available of course for pre-order!!! Both P3 Advanced and P3 Professional on the way, which one do you need? New camera systems offering even higher resolution and increased frame rates will take your video and photo projects to the next level. Live HD video via the Lightbridge system at almost three times the range of previous Phantom systems.The P3 mobile app gives you even more control over your aircraft than previously possible, offering seamless integration of gps location, video editing and even live streaming of your flights via YouTube. UAV Outlet is a tier 1 DJI dealer, with years of multirotor experience, and a friendly and
knowledgeable staff ready to answer your questions. Check out the site at www.uav-outlet.com, or give us a call at (904) 800-7725. Don't wait, pre orders are going fast!

$1259 One Battery
$1359 Two Batteries
http://www.uav-outlet.com/products/...al-quadcopter-with-integrated-fpv-camera.html

$999 One Battery
$1099 Two Batteries
http://www.uav-outlet.com/products/...ed-quadcopter-with-integrated-fpv-camera.html

Amazon Links:
P3P With Spare battery: http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-P...merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1429038103&sr=1-22

P3A With Spare battery: http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-A...merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1429038103&sr=1-15

large_p2__40522.1428513286.1000.1200.jpg

Last edited:
The Pro comes with the rapid charger, but does anyone know how long it takes to charge the battery?

The Pro comes with the rapid charger, but does anyone know how long it takes to charge the battery?

Caution- educated guessing....

The charger spec is 100watts and 17.4volts.
So 100w / 17.4v= ~5.7 amps.

The battery capacity is 4.48 amphours.
So 4.48 / 5.7= ~.78
60 min X .78= 46.8 minutes.

However there are real world factors (losses) and my approximations at play so figure accordingly.

(Someone please check my work, I'm old.)

I don't understand this rapid charger concept. Pro and advance phantom use the same battery and there is same charger so how it work ???? unless there is a different battery for pro and advance

Pro and Advance come with different chargers.

I don't understand this rapid charger concept. Pro and advance phantom use the same battery and there is same charger so how it work ???? unless there is a different battery for pro and advance

The Advance is shipped with a 57Watt charger.

Replace 100 with 57 and you'll get the estimated time for that charger.

The 100 is bundled w/ the Pro, so in May you'll be able to buy the rapid charger and use it w/ the batteries in your Advanced. Same battery for both, so chargers are interchangeable.

I mentioned the chargers in another thread. I think it's another reason to consider the Professional. I don't see anyone mentioning a possible 1.5 hour charge vs 50 minute charge. To me, this makes a big difference. Professional charger with two batteries could me alone a 30 down time over the first hour and 3 flights.

Reactions: Built Drones
I'm totaly new to this and have just ordered a P3A after lots of research and consideration.

I am thinking that for the money saved by going for the advanced I could buy a 3rd battery and maybe a parallel charger or maybe a car charger which to me seems would be more beneficial. I've not researched parallel charges yet so not sure if that would be a good option.

Reactions: Built Drones
That's some good news on timing!
Thanks for the info.

Our rep said they should be shipping Monday the 27th which is in a few hours in China.. We should hopefully have units in within 2-5 days after we get confirmation..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic