Dji phantom 3. Followed structions and was able to move the gimble and take picsinstruvtioms.

Reaction score
So heres my delima my phantom 3 will not fly everything else works fine moveing the gimble, and taking videos and pics. So in other words the motors do not come on and what good is a drone that dose not fly THANK YOU. For ANY HELP WILL BE APPERACTED I've been mesing with this for 5 years now pulling my hair out here .

So heres my delima my phantom 3 will not fly everything else works fine moveing the gimble, and taking videos and pics. So in other words the motors do not come on and what good is a drone that dose not fly THANK YOU. For ANY HELP WILL BE APPERACTED I've been mesing with this for 5 years now pulling my hair out here .
5 years to long,,,all green ready to go ,,,is firmware good,,both sticks bottom corners to start not working,,any prompt onscreen,,,does app conect up ok.........just left stick down if it starts to stop motors or it flip over

5 years to long,,,all green ready to go ,,,is firmware good,,both sticks bottom corners to start not working,,any prompt onscreen,,,does app conect up ok.........just left stick down if it starts to stop motors or it flip over
Yes app works fine yes it alsoconnect up like i was saying everything except the moters not powering up i can use the rc to move the gimble and also take

did it ever work even 5 years ago? if you are beginner mode and inside it wont start because no gps and beginner needs gps to work. maybe that one?

My friend had a similar problem with his drone and it was a disconnected compass wire.
Your results may be different, but it would do everything but fire up the motors and take off.

From the above, try calibrating the compass - you know, the drone flyers dance!
Go to "calibrate compas" on the RC. Follow prompts to rotate the drone horizontally then turn it vertically and repeat rotation.
Does it allow you to do this??

Makes me wonder why so many times these threads just end !
Would be nice to hear that was it now I'm flying all over!
So many just give up throw drone in a closet to sit with nothing wrong!
My 2 cents worth! ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj