Dji phantom 3 batteries on sale for $99 free shipping

Generic brand not DJI. Read review they said it has caused problems.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would rather pay the $150.00 for a DJI authentic battery than damage my investment for $99.00 that would end up costing me more in the long run.

I agree. I would NEVER deliberately buy an aftermarket/generic battery. It was listed as authentic. Luckily thanks to your reply, I was able to just cancel the order and save the $300.

Generic brand not DJI. Read review they said it has caused problems.
You need to be careful when buying batteries on Amazon that are not shipped by Amazon. Sometimes new sellers come in and offer non-OEM batteries for a cheaper price. Those sellers usually get removed pretty quickly by Amazon since they are not selling the product that is being advertised (an OEM battery in this case).

HeliDirect is an authorized DJI dealer and they are really selling OEM batteries for $99. They don't usually sell their products for that much of a discount, but they lowered a lot of them (including their Phantoms) a few days ago. If you want to buy batteries specifically from HeliDirect on Amazon, you can buy from them here.

Thanks for the information. I thought they were legit being from helidirect. I reordered. If they don't appear legit when they get here I will go from there.
Thanks

I thought they were legit being from helidirect. I reordered.
If your order shows you purchased from HeliDirect, then you're good to go. HeliDirect does not sell non-OEM batteries.

BTW, there are currently 180 sellers selling that battery on Amazon. Amazon will auto direct you to the best deal (which is currently the $99 deal from HeliDirect). If one of those sellers lowers their price to $98, then Amazon will start defaulting to that seller. The problem is that sometimes an unknown seller will come in at a lower price and list their non-OEM battery as an OEM battery.

If your order shows you purchased from HeliDirect, then you're good to go. HeliDirect does not sell non-OEM batteries.

BTW, there are currently 180 sellers selling that battery on Amazon. Amazon will auto direct you to the best deal (which is currently the $99 deal from HeliDirect). If one of those sellers lowers their price to $98, then Amazon will start defaulting to that seller. The problem is that sometimes an unknown seller will come in at a lower price and list their non-OEM battery as an OEM battery.
I didn't realize that. Thanks for the information. You've been very helpful. I guess I will have to wait until it ships to make sure?

According to the order confirmation it states helidirect. It wouldn't redirect at this point would it?

In the "Orders" section of your Amazon account, find that order and verify that the seller is HeliDirect. For example, you can find the seller here:

Amazon.png

Absolutely correct! I've been down this road before. Check to see the vendor is reputable and stay away from the overseas deal that no other is even close to.

Buy from b and h. Batteries are either 120 or $130

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Buy from b and h.
B&H is currently selling Phantom 3 batteries for $149. It seems a bit silly to pay that much when other authorized DJI dealers are selling them for $50 less. No?

Reactions: Squirrel!
B and h was selling them for 120 a month ago. I bought from them because it was cheaper than Best Buy.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I picked up a few from Bestbuy. They price matched B and H at 120!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl