dji phantom 3 advanced firmware

we have come up with its a faulty controller after update attempt...another person had the same thing changed usb board no good bought another controller off e bay no probs
Yes I could fly and control everything just no video feed. Uninstalled app several times and different phones and tablets and USB cables. Nothing worked. I contacted Drone Nerds in Florida and talked to Dji certified tech and he said there had been issues after that update. I have only had my Phantom a few months so I didn't know not to update anything. The controller I purchased on eBay was new still in plastic. Hope this helps you. Really shouldn't be this way with something so expensive. Dji should fix the problem instead of letting people ruin expensive equipment.

You asked about UK repair shops ... I realise you don't need one now but I have used and can recommend theDroneworx; Google them if you need 'em. new and second hand drones, too.

@DIZDAMAN my advice: buy yourself an iPad mini 2 with 4G it will cost you just 100 £ and you’ll forget all these endless issues with weird modified USB after an Android update a.s.o.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl