DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Controller Issue

Reaction score
My first video so I apologise if I make any mistakes in advance!

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, I attempted a firmware upgrade via the phone DJI GO app on my controller, everything downloaded fine and it told me to restart the controller. Ever since this moment I cannot get any life from the controller, no lights (with charger plugged in or not), if I connect my phone it will start the app and show the controller is connected but I cannot change any of the controller settings and no signal is permanently displayed, a loud beeping noise is being emitted from the controller at all times (until i presume the battery dies and it stops). I have uploaded a video of the noise and no response from the controller to the below link. Please help!

My first video so I apologise if I make any mistakes in advance!

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, I attempted a firmware upgrade via the phone DJI GO app on my controller, everything downloaded fine and it told me to restart the controller. Ever since this moment I cannot get any life from the controller, no lights (with charger plugged in or not), if I connect my phone it will start the app and show the controller is connected but I cannot change any of the controller settings and no signal is permanently displayed, a loud beeping noise is being emitted from the controller at all times (until i presume the battery dies and it stops). I have uploaded a video of the noise and no response from the controller to the below link. Please help!

Try this

There is a way to reset the controller.

Involves pushing 4 buttons, I think one of them is the right hand wheel.

Someone might chip in with correct combination.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak