DJI Phantom 2900m long range WORLD RECORD

Your distance record really isn't that impressive as are any of the others who boost of their long distance flights.

No, this wknd i mentioned earlier, i would blow my own WORLD RECORD.
Its way past your bedtime, i presume- Timmy.
Your distance record really isn't that impressive as are any of the others who boost of their long distance flights.
Maybe you should try setting your own records and stop obsessing over everyone else's achievements. Dji pilot app has flight records such as the ones ive posted you can use. Good night, newb.

Its way past your bedtime, i presume- Timmy.

Maybe you should try setting your own records and stop obsessing over everyone else's achievements. Dji pilot app has flight records such as the ones ive posted you can use. Good night, newb.
Sorry about last nights drunk rant, youre right, its not a big deal but some of us enjoy that sort of stuff. You shouldnt try to spoil it for everyone, bud.

Sorry about last nights drunk rant, youre right, its not a big deal but some of us enjoy that sort of stuff. You shouldnt try to spoil it for everyone, bud.

Those types of flights are both reckless and dangerous and not everyone is doing it. While at present time there are no restriction on altitude or distance for all RC craft that still doesn't make right. Besides being irresponsible these flights are spoiling it for all of us including yourself. Look at the restrictions that came out of the White House incident where an irresponsible drunken federal employee flew a quad onto the lawn of the White House. Now was that fair for everyone within 15.5 miles around the DC that they can no longer fly even in their own yard?

Those types of flights are both reckless and dangerous and not everyone is doing it. While at present time there are no restriction on altitude or distance for all RC craft that still doesn't make right. Besides being irresponsible these flights are spoiling it for all of us including yourself. Look at the restrictions that came out of the White House incident where an irresponsible drunken federal employee flew a quad onto the lawn of the White House. Now was that fair for everyone within 15.5 miles around the DC that they can no longer fly even in their own yard?
Youre comparing my flight in the everglades to a drunken one at the White House, which is ridiculous.

Read it again. The White House incident was just an example of what restrictions can be forced on us by the actions of others. You know what's coming when the FAA gives it's finalized rules to congress in September altitude and distance restrictions meaning VLOS only no goggles, no mods to RC antennas and limited use of FPV. I have said the congress has been acting it might be a few years before they pass those rules into law. Well after what has happened in the past few months I think they'll past those rules into law before Christmas break.

Youre getting into a political topic. This started with you being a bit of a hater, with my flight over the everglades in a controlled enviroment. This discussion should be had perhaps with long range flights over populated areas, which I am completely against. I agree with you about the reckless flights ruining it for everyone else. But youre barking up the wrong tree.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic