DJI P4 backpack has shipped

Anyone have the phantom backpack from "PolarPro" ?

And is it good?!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for the video

Can I ask a few questions

1. The pocket at the end you put the tablet into is there any protection from the motors poking into the screen?

2. Is the front hard plastic? Does it offer any protection?

3. Is there anyway you can take a photo of it on your back so I can get an idea of size? I want something compact but I may just get a ebay hardshell if this isn't that much smaller.

Thanks again

Here are some pictures to give a better idea of how it looks.

Attachments

• DJI_0020.jpg
    DJI_0020.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 293
  • DJI_0021.jpg
    DJI_0021.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 302
  • DJI_0028.jpg
    DJI_0028.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 295
Yeah loosk great, good size. It's just the cost and a few issues pointed out in video I linked above holding me back.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Yeah something I found out today that it easily gets scratched and dirty.

Very poor effort by DJI. Disappointed. Lerroy's video is exactly on point.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Glad I bought the eBay P4 hard shell knockoff instead. Got my gaffers tape ready!

Yes, I, too, would like a hardshell P4 backpack with the styrofoam shipping box innards fitted inside a backpack, for a little more durability and wearablity. Guess I'll just have to find a backpack to put the styrofoam shipping box inside of.
I'm selling my case and box if your interested

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, I, too, would like a hardshell P4 backpack with the styrofoam shipping box innards fitted inside a backpack, for a little more durability and wearablity. Guess I'll just have to find a backpack to put the styrofoam shipping box inside of.
Yeah I wouldn't mine hearing your results if you do find one... I'm thinking the same

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl