DJI P3 Pro at NewEgg for $599!! - Today Only (Monday)

Just a heads-up. Those refurbished P3P's sold at Newegg are actually direct sales from DJI. I thought that was good news until several days went by with no change from ordered to shipped. After many frustrating emails to DJI and a whole bunch of time on the phone with Newegg it turns out that they guarantee shipping within 5 days of payment. The trick is they don't actually charge your card until it's ready to ship - they just put a hold on it. If I hadn't canceled my order it wouldn't have shipped until January 13th! Not good for a Christmas present. To be fair, Newegg was really great and emailed and called DJI for me. However, Newegg should not sell something on their site they have no control over and DJI customer service is really bad. I ended up buying a used P3P through this forum. I was concerned about not having a warranty but after the service I received from DJI I'm not sure it matters.

Reactions: JLWright325
Just a heads-up. Those refurbished P3P's sold at Newegg are actually direct sales from DJI. I thought that was good news until several days went by with no change from ordered to shipped. After many frustrating emails to DJI and a whole bunch of time on the phone with Newegg it turns out that they guarantee shipping within 5 days of payment. The trick is they don't actually charge your card until it's ready to ship - they just put a hold on it. If I hadn't canceled my order it wouldn't have shipped until January 13th! Not good for a Christmas present. To be fair, Newegg was really great and emailed and called DJI for me. However, Newegg should not sell something on their site they have no control over and DJI customer service is really bad. I ended up buying a used P3P through this forum. I was concerned about not having a warranty but after the service I received from DJI I'm not sure it matters.

Thanks for this info. This offer is still good today 12/30/16 I got excited until I read your comment on it.

I had zero problems and a great experience buying my P3P refurb from the DJI store through NewEgg. I know many others had a good experience as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20