DJI P3 batteries - 69.99

I don’t think it is a DJI battery? It looks to be an after market battery. It says, that it was $104 USA. The factory batteries cost more then that.

That Woot listing claims it's fulfilling batteries from this Amazon listing (which is an OEM DJI battery). If that's true, this is a great deal.

Last edited:
That Woot listing claims it's fulfilling batteries from this Amazon listing (which is an OEM DJI battery). If that's true, this is a great deal.

The battery pictured in that ad has the appearance of a genuine DJI battery. I saw nothing in that one photo that would indicate to me that it's an aftermarket battery. $75 shipped is a heck of a deal for a new DJI battery.

Reactions: pinballwizard
All sold out. That was quick.

Reactions: Squirrel!
All sold out. That was quick.
Gee, what a surprise! I almost bought one even though I really don't need it. But then again, one of these days one of may batts is gonna go. Maybe next time. At least now I know about Woot!

P.S. The $105 price, including shipping, is still available via the Amazon link. This is the same battery I purchased back in July. It's genuine.

Non DJI bateries can be OK. I have three and a fourth 5400mah one.BUT make shure they are not installed when you update the software version of the machine.
DJI in their wisdom have arranged for it to POKE your intelligent battery software and make it useless.
If I buy a new car will the manufacturers enforce using their oil and petrol, and stop the vehicle working if I don't?

Reactions: steve60

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic