DJI online help - farking useless and a complete waste of my time

So just grabbing the version before my current version from DJI and the unit will upgrade (downgrade)? Weird but I get what you're saying. Then re-apply the latest, which I have but was installed from my wonky card.

cheers
Yes, suggest you to do it again if you doubt about a bit here and there or wait until next FW is released.

1 Google up Sdformatter. Free card formatting software, check all options in this small software and format;) and then......

2 Format with windows computer software, while setting to defaults.

I've had problems with some 64gig cards also. Bought a 32 and no problems

So I guess I emailed the wrong support division and received my request back from China's location telling me I've sent my request to the wrong location. They consider my problem solved and offered up alternative email addresses, including the correct USA address. I'm guessing they don't know what a "forward" button is.

Ps...if you consider this a complete waste of my time, or your time for having read this, kindly keep it to yourself! ;)

Just buy a new card and save all the stress. With Dji quality control you are lucky it was just a card that didn't work.
To be fair to Dji though it's not their product that has failed this time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sandisk are the most commonly faked SD cards out there. So even ones that look legit on Amazon or other sales websites might be fake.

I've got a Verbatim Premium card. It's waterproof, heat proof etc which might help prolong the life of the card?

32gb (I know it's not 64 but 32 will give you enough memory for more than 8 flights roughly) they are £7 on Amazon!

Sandisk are the most commonly faked SD cards out there. So even ones that look legit on Amazon or other sales websites might be fake.

I've got a Verbatim Premium card. It's waterproof, heat proof etc which might help prolong the life of the card?

32gb (I know it's not 64 but 32 will give you enough memory for more than 8 flights roughly) they are £7 on Amazon!

Thanks for the info. I did pick up a Sandisk 32gb card locally for around $23cdn while I get the 64gb card sorted.

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers