DJI MINI PRO 4

Reaction score
I'm looking seriously at getting a Dji mini pro 4. For those that have one how is the camera and video resolution? I'm also worried about buying it and the US banning Dji products. I live in Nevada and will fly it here as well as in California, Oregon, Idaho and Utah. Please. Your input will help

Reactions: Techguy56
You may want to check out MavicPilots for more info on that model and your reservations on the purchase.

For myself, I would not make a purchasing decision on talk about some sort of banning of the devices. The US Government has already decided that the Government will not use DJI. But, there is no US-made replacement of similar capability, without 4X the price. DJI is so common for law enforcement and other local government use, that a total ban would meet with a lot of resistance. With all the technology available to us, the theory that these machines are somehow "phoning home" without that that being detected is silly. This is not the equivalent of banning TikTok, where these unconfirmed threats are harder to rule out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geo_sdnz