Dji mini drone

Hi everyone, could someone help me please, this sounds silly but, when you go to new places to fly your drone and you set your rth attitude to avoid hitting objects on way back.whats the easiest way to get the highest object height?
Do you just judge and guess by eye?
Or take drone up and get height from information on phone?
Or is they a app you can use to get a object height?
Thanks

I wondered the same, I just took mine up, did a slow 360, repeat, I was clear to long way at ~ 30m

I have Phantom 4 and a mini. The mini is super portable and very capable for its size. Also can easily fly beyond range of sight. Would probably check the boxes of most new purchasers and half the price of air 2. That being said, air 2 is really capable, especially at distances if you dont care to fly legally within line of sight like my neighbor does with his. The camera is much better on the air 2, but for personal use and portability even he likes my mini.

At the moment still deciding to get mini or air 2 for first drone, i like the portability of the mini, you can take it anywhere!
But then like the extras on air 2 like the avoidance system, and i like the newer remote. Plus should be better in windy conditions were i live in the uk. But then again the mini looks not bad in some YouTube videos flying in windy conditions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair