DJI Mini 3 Pro

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm about to buy my first drone, the Mini 3 Pro, I was attracted to this model as its sub 250 grms.

Does this mean that I can fly over housing estates, industrial estates, of course not exceeded the lawful altitude in the UK. I would like to take top down images of
housing estates, industrial areas, can I do this legally here in the UK with a sub 250 arm done. I already have my operator and flyer license in the UK from the CAA?

Thanks for any help

Hi,

I'm about to buy my first drone, the Mini 3 Pro, I was attracted to this model as its sub 250 grms.

Does this mean that I can fly over housing estates, industrial estates, of course not exceeded the lawful altitude in the UK. I would like to take top down images of
housing estates, industrial areas, can I do this legally here in the UK with a sub 250 arm done. I already have my operator and flyer license in the UK from the CAA?

Thanks for any help
You will have better luck getting your questions about the Mini 3 Pro answered in the Mavic Forum

But anyway, regardless of the weight you still have the same limitations as all other drones in case of no-fly zones, military objects, highways, and all limitations that concerns personal data/pictures in 'ground' photography as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic